Court Order Company Restoration
Has your company been dissolved and you want it restored to unfreeze assets or continue trading? Contact us for an expert and reliable court order company restoration service.
Court Order company restoration refers to the process of restoring a company through the courts of country where the company was struck off. The most common reason to conduct a court order restoration is to recover assets belonging to a struck off company; company assets such as property or bank accounts that have been passed to the crown or government when the company is struck off the register. The company restoration process can take anywhere from 1 – 6 months, dependent on the location of the Courts.
Eligible Parties to Apply for a Court Order Restoration
Only certain individuals or parties are eligible to be able for a Court Order application to restore a dissolved company, to restore a company you will need to be:
- A former shareholder, director, liquidator or creditor;
- A person who had a legal claim against the company or a contractable relationship with the company before it was struck off;
- A person or party who had an interest in property which the struck off company also had rights or interest in;
- Any person who can prove to the Court to have an interest in the companies previous matters.
How to Restore a Dissolved Company by Court Order
The process to restore a company through court order restoration generally follows the same format in every jurisdictions. First you will need to decide the purpose of the restoration whether it is to continue trading or to cease trading after assets have been recovered from the Crown or Government body.
Deciding on the purpose of restoration can have an influence on the necessary fees and penalties to be paid by the company. For instant in the UK if the company does not wish to continue trading after recovering assets then overdue statuary documents such as annual returns will not need to be filled, and thus no late filing penalties will be incurred.
For a detailed breakdown for your company fees please visit the countries page.
How to Restore a Liquidated Company
If the company you are restoring was dissolved in liquidation, then you will need to take a look at the specific jurisdiction information as it is not possible to restore liquidated companies in all jurisdictions.
Costs of Court Order Restoration
The General Fees Involved in a court order company restoration are dependent on the jurisdiction. Below are estimates for court order restoration fees for each of our main jurisdiction, these may change depending on the circumstances surrounding the restoration. All fees include our fee, court fees and government fees:
- Bahamas Court Restoration Fee – €7710 (£6630)
- Belize Court Restoration Fee – €4215 (£3625)
- British Virgin Island Court Restoration Fee – €3780 (£3250)
- Gibraltar Court Restoration Fee – €2905 (£2500)
- Ireland Court Restoration Fee – €3050 (£2625)
- UK Court Restoration Fee – €3360 (£2890)
For a more detailed breakdown please visit the countries page.