Company Restoration FAQ
We can apply to get your company restored to the register if it was struck off the by a Company Registry. The Company Restoration process to restore your company depends on; how the company was dissolved, when your company was dissolved and the country where your company was registered.
Who can apply to have a company restored to the Company Register?Generally, any of the following may make an application for a company restoration:
- Any former director, shareholder or creditor
- Any person who had a contractual relationship with the company or who had a potential legal claim against the company
- Any person who had an interest in land or property in which the company also had an interest
- Any other person who appears to the Court to have an interest in the matter.
Consequences of Company Strike offThe consequences of Strike Off/Dissolution are:
- The company ceases to exist as a legal entity
- The company’s bank account will be frozen
- If it continues to trade, its shareholders and directors are trading without the protection of limited liability and the directors may become personally liable.
- Any property owned by the company, prior to strike off, ceases to be an asset and cannot be sold by your company and is held by the registry .